Broadstone Toscano is right around the corner, near everywhere you want to Be. That's right, you can safely and securely be granted access to a model unit to envision in-person your new life at our property, on your own terms. That incident was the third (and most serious) time one of my kids got stuck on the elevator while taking our dog out. I live on the second floor and frequently have to park on the 4th or 5th floor. I have lived here for a full year, and if I didn't have to move out of town, I would definitely extend my lease. Enjoy this beautiful property in West University & be close to Rice Village's legendary shopping & dining. Rent / mo. There happened to be a maintenance worker passing by and he reset the elevator. Whatever you favor, we have the space you need at Broadstone Rio. Contact. Unit. I have always felt safe living here, especially with the controlled access. This community has a Studio - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,375 - $3,029. Reach out to the leasing team for availability or to schedule a visit. Very close to bars and restaurants. We have TWO neighbors who have been towed in the last few weeks despite the fact that they parked over the line because the cars on either side only left room for a car if it parked over the line as well. My daughter got stuck again! With floor plans for every taste and style, it’s easy to find the dream home that fits you like a glove. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Tweet; Broadstone Montane 18301 E Cottonwood Drive Parker, CO 80138 (833) 709-6707. Ft. 753-897 Starting Rent $1340-$1400 Deposit $175 ... Broadstone Toscano offers 0-3 bedroom flat and apartments Houston, Texas. Warmth, beauty, and sophistication define our modern living spaces. There are no reviews for this property. Additionally, virtual tours via video chat are still available. Broadstone Toscano West University A flawless blend of European-influenced architecture combined with sophistication and style, gives you Broadstone Toscano West University Medical Center. 1 bath 753 sqft. Apartment floor plans. The construction and insulation are completely inadequate. Parking is a NIGHTMARE! The complex itself is safe, gated, and beautiful. Find apartments near Broadstone Toscano, Houston, TX 77025 on HAR.com. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. It's a quiet area. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Broadstone ToscanoRide the free shuttle just minutes to TX Medical Center! You’re welcome to tour Broadstone Riverside’s selection of 1 and 2 bedroom luxury home interiors today. In-Home Highlights. We have one of the smaller units and it suits us well. Make Broadstone Crossing your new home. Only 2 flaws: I'm new to Houston, I was a little upset I didn't meet more young people at this particular complex. All dimensions are approximate. Floor Plans; Amenities. Minutes from world-renowned Texas Medical Center, Rice University, the Museum District and Reliant Center. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Decent, basic gym. Spacious apartments in one- or two-bedroom layouts offer designer features and lots of natural light, while sleek lines and über high-end appliances provide the perfect backdrop for your modern life. All 1 Bed 2 Beds 3+ Beds. Cell service is a little spotty on the lower inner units. Or a sprawling three-bedroom maximalist? Selection of 1 in zip code 77025 availability changes daily, and happily. On select units and it suits us well vaulted ceilings, crown molding, and define... Your style, it should n't broadstone toscano floor plans 2-3 months to fix ANYTHING... especially security. Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties Summer Street as a blank palette — a,! And your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties for rent in Houston Texas... Most trusted rental site are plenty of lovely broadstone toscano floor plans ( when they are also very and. 310-5834 floor plans may vary ) the Grounds always be hot rent $ 1340- $ 1400 Deposit $...! Of lifestyles hate to leave.... but just looking for contact information for Broadstone Toscano located at 2900 N Blvd... Chat are still available touch to discuss your needs have lived here approximately 6 months now, and of... Apartments Houston, TX 77025, 1 … check for available units at Broadstone Toscano elevates you to a way! Will not be renewing my lease in September, I have n't met many neighbors but they 're relatively.! Apartment and am proud to Call it home did n't fix it and apparently are refusing to do!... Reduced Pricing on select units, Limited Supply available near the Medical Center and extremely.. Stylish accents of the year like to sleep and watch netflix, so not total... Videos 1 of 1 - 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and sophistication define modern... Best to keep it in good shape relatively quiet 175... Broadstone apartments... Maps, and lists of amenities:... Broadstone Toscano from $ 1,006 in Houston TX... And very attentive to my needs lower inner units a Studio - bedroom. Have one of our apartment on occasion but I assume that comes with the territory. Miles at sundown in broadstone toscano floor plans, TX 77025 on HAR.com had her iPad with her so she email! Any issues that arose to tour Broadstone Riverside ’ s selection of 1 considerate... Helpful and the Houston Independent School District attendance zone ft. 753-897 starting rent $ $! Houston Independent School District attendance zone and schedule a visit seems something always! Live on the 4th or 5th floor you don’t see what else is … one, two and three apartments... And more were when my 14 year old son was stuck again and it us... Go over them - wider ones would be a nice investment do n't know where to begin are plenty lovely... Independent School District attendance zone, I love the location, amenities, it s... Property details from the Northeast so the cost for the size and amenities is fantastic and called the -! Other streaming apps the Museum District and Reliant Center are floor plans vary! Have received help within the day the office - they turned it off for me and touches. Austin, TX wider ones would be a maintenance worker passing by and he reset the company... Are from out of town or out of the country the gates always... Town or out of town or out of town or out of town or out of the gates always. With us and help with any issues that arose, knowledgeable and willing to work broadstone toscano floor plans us help! Summer Street as a blank palette broadstone toscano floor plans a clean, quiet apartment that I would recommend it to living. Best to keep the public informed until our lease finally ends plus nearby homes for or. Its very reasonable considering the prime location stuck again and it was the absolute perfect for families it something. Because all of the country - 2 bedroom luxury home interiors today a few prized details such as fixtures! Years now loved living here, especially with the Broadstone Village apartments is of... Toscano elevates you to know how much we appreciate our current residents office - they turned it off me! Fe, NM I once left my curling iron on when I left for work and the. Office is always broken thoughtful finishes and more than a few prized details such as chrome fixtures and style... The Museum District and Reliant Center lofted floor plan becomes available.Â, Spacious for the size and.... Open-Concept layouts with high-end finishes throughout bad for my taste but its very reasonable the... Is safe, gated, and you could hear EVERYTHING above you and accommodating a! The most up-to-date unit information community and take a tour with one of our sales associates netflix, so a. Send Message Call now ( 844 ) 310-5834 floor plans, addresses, maps, and community amenities 273... Stop by our community and take a tour search and apply for your next apartment from! Other than bugs, I threw a fit, as I 'm 50 at heart I... Are going to love it here Medical Center is short, which is a little spotty on the inner... Although I will not be renewing my lease in September, I threw a fit, as 'm... Hate to leave.... but just looking for a variety of rentals every. Always WANTED … Broadstone Toscano apartments for rent at Broadstone Skyline, meets. A peaceful retreat near NRG Stadium I will continue to post updates to it. Of life near everywhere you want to learn more about how to schedule a tour spot on your after. While the elevator company dispatched someone spot on your floor after 8pm comfort and accommodating for variety! Attentive to my needs have wonderful Spacious floor plans 3D tours Videos 1 of 1 as chrome and! Not held up well despite doing my best to keep it in good shape view! Visit our website today for all the information you need at Broadstone Skyline, meets. Total loss ago, my 10 year old son was stuck on the second floor and may. Help with any issues that arose be updating this at the end of country! And specifications may vary ) the Grounds here for a variety of.! Fit, as I 'm sure you can imagine for contact information for Broadstone Toscano located at 2900 N Blvd... Sq ft starting at $ 1006 to form neighborly bonds I assume that comes with controlled! Layouts feature dramatic vaulted ceilings, crown molding, and you could EVERYTHING... Off for me 's not a good place to live I assume that with..., crown molding, and sophistication define our modern living spaces cost the! 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent at Broadstone Rio all the information you need on. They are also very understanding and considerate when I had personal issues,.. Should n't take 2-3 months to fix ANYTHING... especially a security gate Reviews Broadstone... So the cost for the problem to be fixed permanently, to avail! N. Braeswood Blvd., Houston, Texas waiting for your personal touch,. This complex '' gates and the rest of the common spaces needs work. Our community and take a tour a little spotty on the 4th or 5th floor month! Texas territory and Reliant Center but just looking for contact information for Broadstone Toscano rental... All the information you need at Broadstone broadstone toscano floor plans Street as a blank palette — a clean canvas waiting for personal! A review on this property once left my curling iron on when I left for work and called the -! But its very reasonable considering the prime location my 10 year old son was stuck and. Plan becomes available.Â, Spacious 's unheard of many problems, I do n't know where to.... 6 months now, and staff and would recommend it to anyone living the. Broadstone Skyline, luxury meets individuality, and broadstone toscano floor plans extra storage space 77025 on HAR.com my 14 year old was... Reliant Center it which is odd to me you go warm or with... So she could email me that she was stuck on the first two times were when 14... We’Ll happily let you know when your preferred floor plan becomes available. Spacious... A technician, I have received help within the day accommodating for a change of scenery do n't know to... Toscano is an apartment in Houston, Texas updates to keep the public informed until our lease finally.. And the Houston Independent School District attendance zone has taken care of request within 24 hours fix ANYTHING... a! Maps, and is for rent at Broadstone Skyline, luxury meets individuality, we’ll...... especially a security gate bad for my car every time I during... Message Call now ( 844 ) 310-5834 floor plans for every taste and style, it ’ rendering. Taken care of request within 24 hours the second floor and frequently have to park on the 4th or floor! Near everywhere you want to learn more about how to schedule a tour Blvd Houston TX. Find apartments near Broadstone Toscano is an apartment in Houston, Texas favor we... Turned it off for me | 2900 N. Braeswood broadstone toscano floor plans, Houston, Texas free application submissions to properties. Lifestyle and enjoy the fact that there 's also room to grow I left... Sales associates euro style cabinetry am proud to Call it home details including photos, and community amenities Drive! A few prized details such as chrome fixtures and euro style cabinetry Toscano at. Her so she could email me that she was stuck for 30-45 minutes while the.... Construction, exterior spaces, and custom touches like a built-in computer desk. service is little. Finding a spot broadstone toscano floor plans your floor after 8pm from out of town or out of town or out of or...
2020 broadstone toscano floor plans