The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for a safe and simple installation without any tools required. Soleus Saddle Air Conditioner. Its like having three appliances in one: an air conditioner, dehumidifier, and fan. Pure Enrichment PureZone Air Purifier for Home, Office, or Bedroom - 3-in-1 Air Cle... Serene Life Portable Electric Air Conditioner Unit - 900W 8000 BTU Power Plug In AC... Universal Window Air Conditioner Bracket - 1pc Medium-Duty Window AC Support - Supp... Home Security Door Lock,Child Proof Door Reinforcement Lock with Upgraded 3''Stainl... RIGOGLIOSO Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filters, Low Noise Portable Air Pur... Whynter ARC-12S 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Platinum. The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for a safe and simple installation without any tools required. Once installed, the window is fully functional and the view outside still enjoyed because the air conditioners sits low and over the wall. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Free shipping Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Activate the MyTemp sensor on the remote control and relax anywhere in the room while the air conditioner cools to your exact location. Besides that, it's neat, I had it at work in the box until I was ready to install and people kept asking me about it, so there's certanly interest in the design but the water management inside the unit is disappointing and makes it hard to recommend. I like that it takes up very little of the window/view. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. The AC is pretty nice. air purifiers; air circulators; fans; heaters; dehumidifiers; saddle air conditioners; portable acs; window acs; casement/ttw acs; mini splits; ptacs; rvacs; water coolers; press releases; faqs. It was very well protected with Styrofoam and straps to keep everything together. Also, getting its metal feet over our sill without doing serious damage to the woodwork was really hard. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Saddle AC combines the benefits or a portable ac, window ac, and mini-split ac into a simple format. Maintenance is made easy with the washable and reusable filter. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Choose from three fan speeds in cooling or fan-only modes for customized airflow. Activate the MyTemp sensor on the remote control and relax anywhere in the room while the air conditioner cools to your exact location. Unable to add item to Wish List. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ... favorite this post Nov 28 Soleus Air 6,000 BTU Saddle window Air Conditioner & AC $380 (South El Monte) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It developed a foul smell from the water siting inside it. We had new windows installed and our old air conditioner did not fit .It keeps our kitchen, dining area and living room in our raised ranch very comfortable. I like how easy the installation was. The foremost is the Portable Air Conditioner. Read customer reviews and ratings about Soleus Air 8,000 BTU Saddle Air Conditioner w/ MyTemp Remote - 18.7" X 28.9" X 15" at Overstock. Soleus Air air conditioners are built with the quality and reliability that you can trust. The manufacturer says the saddle clearance is 11". I just got it today..... it seems to cool very well. Pricey, however the design is exceptional! Out of stock online. The smart design allows the air conditioner to simply slide over the window sill for … I have been having issues with my unit and haven't been able to reach customer service. You can rest easy knowing that if there is a power interruption while you're asleep or away from home, this air conditioner will automatically resume operation once power is restored.
2020 soleus saddle window air conditioner